Check Out the Expert Building Envelope Speakers at the RCI AGM and Trade Show
January 8, 2015 | Blog
Looking for the latest information about roofing, waterproofing and building envelope technology and best practices? Then make a point of attending the RCI Western Canada Seminar, AGM and Trade Show on Friday, January 16 at Vancouver’s Italian Culture Centre (3075 Slocan Street). You can register for the event, which qualifies for 5.25 CEHs, online at www.rciwesterncanada.org or by calling 604-317-6006.
The daylong event, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., features six industry experts addressing various aspects of roofing, waterproofing and the building envelope. Here’s a rundown of what delegates can expect:
- Windows 101: Pierre Busque, Busque Engineering
- Spray Polyurethane Foam in the Construction Industry: Roger Prato & Murray Frank, Four Seasons Insulation
- Metal Roofing: Practical Design Josh Jensen, JRS
- Performance Characteristics of SBS Modified Asphalt Membrane: Tim Kersey, Soprema
- Standard Guide for Electronic Methods for Detecting and Locating Leaks in Waterproof Membranes: David Vokey, Detec Systems
- Roofing as an Integral Part of the Building Envelope: Judy Slutsky & Hamish Matheson, RCANC
- And of course, there’s also the trade show, an exciting opportunity for us at InterCoast Building Solutions.
Drop By the InterCoast Booth
When you visit the InterCoast booth at the RCI Trade Show, you’re guaranteed the most up-to-date information on industry-leading materials from garden roof assemblies to breathable membranes. We’ve been helping architects, engineers and contractors choose the best solutions for their roofing issues for more than a decade. Committed to delivering the best roofing and green building envelope products in the building industry, InterCoast represents:
- ILD EFVM® Leak Detection & Membrane Integrity Testing
- Tech-Crete Concrete-faced Insulating Wall & Roof panels
- SRP Breathable Air & Water Membranes
- Hydrotech’s Green Roof & Garden Roof Assembly®
- Hydrotech's Monolithic Membrane 6125® Waterproofing products
- BASF Walltite Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation products
InterCoast Can Help With All Your Roofing Needs and More
InterCoast Building Solutions provides efficient, cost-effective green building envelope solutions to architects, engineers and contractors. We’re a “one-stop shop” offering a slate of excellent products that address division 7, 8, 9 and 32 needs.