Meet InterCoast’s New Green Building Architectural Sales Rep
January 28, 2015 | Blog
It took a while, but the wait was worth it. After a four-month search, we’re pleased to announce that Lisa Little has been hired as our new Architectural Sales Rep. Bringing enthusiasm, energy and a commitment to excellent customer service, Lisa was the fit we were looking for. What does this mean for you? Even better service than we’ve been providing since 2002.
What made Lisa stand out from the pack was that she defined the most important work of her careers as “client care.” We are excited that she’ll be bringing that value to our team. Helping our clients effortlessly find solutions to their green building envelope needs has always been the cornerstone of InterCoast’s success. We know that Lisa will be building on that success. Since 2007, she has worked exclusively for companies in the building sector and understands the needs of architects, engineers and contractors. A people person, a team player and a team builder, Lisa is a great addition to the InterCoast team.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy working with Lisa as much as we do. Over the coming weeks we’ll be introducing Lisa to our existing clients.
Lisa will be representing the following Green Building Envelope products:
- American Hydrotech Waterproofing Products
- American Hydrotech Green Roof and Garden Roof® Assemblies
- BASF WALLTITE Polyurethane Spray Foam Insulation
- International Leak Detection ILD, Electronic Leak Detection& Membrane Integrity Testing Services
- TechCrete Concrete Faced Insulating Wall & Roof Panels
- SRP Permeable Air & Water Barrier Systems
- Evergreen Living Green Wall Systems
Lisa resides in Surrey, British Columbia with her family.