Think Outside the Building Box with Tech-Crete CFI Concrete Faced Insulated Wall Panels
September 10, 2012 | Blog
With the impending changes to the building code more and more building designers are looking at continuous insulation on the exterior of buildings.TechCrete CFI Wall Insulation is an ideal way to insulate perimeter grade beams loading dock areas and walls where higher than normal abuse resistance is required.
Tech-Crete’s Concrete Faced Insulated (CFI®) wall panels are a one-step exterior insulating panel consisting of highly efficient STYROFOAM brand insulation with a factory applied durable concrete finish. Intended for use both below and above grade for perimeter foundation (or grade beam) insulation, CFI® wall panels can also be used for insulating low rise walls, water treatment tanks, or any other suitably shaped structure requiring temperature control.
- Installation is easy with the included, specially designed mounting clips.
- Can be coated with a quality latex or acrylic latex masonry coating for uniform color or to complement existing building color.
- Suitable for new or retrofit applications.
- Extends life of masonry structure by minimizing freeze/thaw and UV degradation.
- Can easily be removed and reinstalled to accommodate building renovations or expansions.
Click here for additional information or specifications on Tech-Crete’s Concrete Faced Insulated CFI Wall Panels or contact InterCoast Building Solutions - the Building Envelope solutions experts for BC, AB and Western Canada